February 16, 2008

Jennifer & Richard



I am so excited for Jen and Richard!! Jen and I became instant friends back in January 2002 when we were both enrolled in our very first scuba diving class at UTA, where she also met this cute boy named Richard. So after dating for 6 years they finally decided to tie the knot!! I could not find a more perfect couple!! They have very similar interests, but are both great at keeping their individuality in thier relationship. Jen I love you and I am so happy that you finally married the man of your dreams!!!

Check out the slideshow!! The ceremony was at St. Maria Goretti Catholic Church and the reception was held at Shady Valley Country Club, both in Arlington.

Jen has got to be one of the single most gorgeous brides I have ever had the honor to photograph.......well I may be biased, but you can't deny she's a hottie with stunning eyes!!










We definately had a blast at the Dallas Arboretum!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the new watermark on the images! My absolute favorite is the very first one!!! : )

Cristina said...

That first image is stunning!!!

:)

How you doing?

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Bride! And that first shot really shows off her fabulous eyes. M&H - Wish we could have made it to the wedding. J&J