February 15, 2008

BOOT CAMP!!!!

Yeah, so I am a little crazy I think.....no comments on that please ; )

I enrolled in Boot Camp last week!! No not military boot camp.....it's more like fat camp : P
I am definitely workin my booty off!! But I think my legs are going to DIE!! The first day was Tuesday when we did squats and lunges and more squats and more lunges, then on Wednesday we had our fitness test where we had to run a mile for time and do sit-ups and push-ups until we couldn't do them anymore!! I was actually surprised at how many push-ups I busted out with!! But anyway the really fun part is that it is everyday from 5:30 AM to 6:30 AM. I didn't even know what 5:30 AM looked like!!!
Well if anyone is interested in joining me look it up at Metroplex Adventure Boot Camp our trainer Sam really is great! He is pushy without being pushy.....so maybe I will win the weight bet after all!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go Mershy!! Go Mershy!!