January 29, 2008

Back on track???

Yes I realize the last time I blogged was November 12th, and yes I realize that I promised that I would get better, so yes I realize that I broke my promise.....what can I say, I am not the best blogger in the world!!! So I hope all of you once loyal readers will come back and hang out with me again!!
I am in the process of having a new logo, blog, and splash page built so hopefully sometime soon you will see a whole new me!!!
Speaking of whole new me, I have lots of friends on my back to do a 101 in 1001. I am workin on my list 'o things I wanna do.....and admit to, that is the hardest part!! So here's me telling you a big one.....I want to lose 55 lbs before the end of 2008, and preferably before June, I am in a bet with some friends to see who can lose the most, kinda like our own Biggest Loser!! So now that I have told the whole world....or what's left of my loyal subjects ; ) I have more peeps to hold me accountable!!! YAY!! I am on my way though cause I already lost 5lbs!! No I will Not be posting my "before" picture where I found out just how much my mirrors have been lying to me!! But I will post an after picture!! So hold me accountable peeps!!!

No comments: