September 24, 2007

Elizabeth & Todd



Elizabeth and Todd......where do I begin?!?! They are an AMAZING couple!! They are both super fun and sweet, and they have crazy fun family and friends. But I think the thing that really struck me about Elizabeth and Todd is how much they really love each other. During their last dance they could hardly contain themselves....Elizabeth was glowing and had such great facial expressions that even when she saw the pics she told me how surprised she was to see her own excitement. They are definitely the kind of couple that when you see them together you KNOW they are going to be together for the rest of their lives!!

Check out the slideshow!

3 comments:

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

call me poopstain! we need to set up a lunch. i've been missin my cuz

Cristina said...

Beautiful Michelle! Definitely one of my favorites so far!

Miss out chats - we must talk soon!

Cristina

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

You need to come back to the world, I miss you and I think you're hidin from me!!!!